❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
music news

Grimes will release EP with Columbia, Book 1 & Book 2 independently

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Grimes for Atmos Magazine 
"I’m making an EP for my label Columbia. And then after that, I’m working on this thing called Book One and Book Two, which I’m going to release independently. [...]"
"It’s a double album, and I’m imitating the incredibly inaccurate histories of the past and making this wild sci-fi version of what my life is."

grimes-claire-boucher-bryan-huynh-space-grimes-claire-boucher-bryan-huynh-space-
grimes-claire-boucher-bryan-huynh-space-grimes-claire-boucher-bryan-huynh-space-
source

i ❤️

• Teletubby changed the title to Grimes will release EP with Columbia, Book 1 & Book 2 independently
alsemanche

The photos are amazing

and at this rate, none of these albums/EPs will see the light :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

berlinforme

I feel like she comes up with lots of cool concepts and always loses interest before anything comes to fruition. So eventually nothing actually gets released or at least not on the high concept level she talks about beforehand (which reminds me of... :stalkga:).

Fanta

The photos are amazing, OMG! I am always in love with what Grimes is serving - but ma'am, at this point less talking and more releasing. I am anxiously awaiting her new albums!

tomsches

Grimes in a nutshell: I'm working on this extremely crazy ambitious double album with a sci-fi opera and an EP, but I actually hate all of it and I'll probably scrap it. **** my label, I'm going back to Indie but I need money. Xūߧ@!

Chesescake
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Grimes in a nutshell: I'm working on this extremely crazy ambitious double album with a sci-fi opera and an EP, but I actually hate all of it and I'll probably scrap it. **** my label, I'm going back to Indie but I need money. Xūߧ@!

The Simpsons GIF

hieronymus
9 minutes ago, tomsches said:

The accuracy

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Is she still releasing that nightcore album or is it shelved? 

I don't think she will release it, probably shelved like her girl group NPC.

i ❤️

Pennywise

Girlie you already got that good child support money now use it for the gheys :cyanlights:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, snakes said:

Girl it's time you release something :dom:

someone has to force her to release. she only released 'Player Of Games' & 'Shinigami Eyes' because these songs were featured in the video game Rocket League and 'A Drug From God' with Chris Lake because Chris wanted to play this song at the festivals.

i ❤️

Hyperobject

let’s just start gofundme or something to hire someone who can hack her computer and leak everything. 

Archived